GUÍA IMPLEMENTACIÓN – Important
SENDING OF COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
If you want to ask for the user’s consent to send you commercial information, you must establish in a section of the website or on the form where the data is collected (for example: email), two check boxes, such as the following:
– I accept the sending of commercial communications
Pre-marked boxes cannot be included.
– Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with web Users.
– Send commercial advertisement communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities, or any other electronic or physical means (if the User has previously given consent).
– Respond to inquiries and/or provide information requested by the User; -render services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the User.
LAWFULNESS OF RECIPIENTS
Consent by the interested party.
RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS AND ASSIGNMENTS
User data will not be transferred to third parties except when under legal obligation. International transfers will not be made without the Users’ prior consent.
Access, rectification, and cancellation of data, as well as the other rights indicated in the additional information.
User data will be kept in the processing records of our ownership while its storage is necessary to meet the purpose that motivated its collection as well as during the assistance term of possible legal obligations.
Company Name: CALLCARLOS SL (also the Provider)
Postal Address: C/ Major 4, 17251 Calonge, (Girona)
DPO Contact: _________________
CALLCARLOS SL, as the Data Processor for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data and other current regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you the User that you have implemented the measures of necessary security, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data entered.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
– To carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with Web Users;
– To send advertisement commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities, or any other electronic or physical means, in case the User has expressly consented to receiving commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
– To respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User;
– To carry out the provision of services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the User
– To use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided and,
– Analysis of profiles and usability will be carried out.
– Client and/or suppliers’ data will be processed, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting, and working obligations that are necessary under the current legislation.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “UNSUBSCRIBE” to email@example.com.
In accordance with LSSICE, CALLCARLOS SL does not partake in SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from the provider, the User has the possibility of cancelling his or her express consent to receive our communications.
We will not use your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirements.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or until you exercise your right to cancellation or opposition, or limitation to processing. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing’s that produce effects on your data.
LAWFULNESS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for data processing is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time by marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the personal data requested or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register, or receive information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting, and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the Information Systems of [RF_RazonSocial]. By accepting these conditions, terms, and policies, the User expressly consents to CALLCARLOS SL carrying out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
– The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any means enabled informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers, and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
– In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of such communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers, and other information about the services and products of CALLCARLOS SL equal or similar to those that were originally the aim of the contract or interest by the User.
– The storage of personal data during the periods provided in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL MEANS OF COMMUNICATION
The User is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected are the corporate phone, corporate mobile phones, and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the PROVIDER will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures available regarding the medium in question.
ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS RECIPIENTS
CALLCARLOS SL does not carry out any data transfer or communication unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation, or prior to obtaining the User’s consent.
International transfers of your personal data will not be made without your prior consent, without prejudice to blocking or cancelling your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the User. The information provided will only be available to the provider at this time.
CALLCARLOS SL will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation, or prior obtaining the User’s consent.
The information that you provide us with both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of CALLCARLOS SL, contracted to the company MAILCHIMP. The data processing of said entity is regulated by a contract regarding the processing between the provider and said company. In no case will this data processor subcontract services that involve any data processing by third parties without our prior consent.
RIGHTS OF CONCERNED INDIVIDUALS
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The data collected by the responsible party is the following:
– Those that Users provide through the different services offered on the website
– Those included in the different forms provided on the website
– Data collected through “cookies” for browsing experience improvement as reported in the cookies policy.
The refusal to supply the obligatory data will result in the impossibility to minister to the particular request in question. You state that the information and data you provide us are accurate, current and true. We ask that in case of modification, communicate such actions immediately so that the information under process is updated at all times and does not contain errors.
If you contract the service/purchase the product through our website [LSSI_Web] we will ask you to provide us with information about you, including your name, contact information, and information about a credit or debit card.
We inform you that [RF_RazonSocial] may have a presence on social networks. The processing of data that is carried out concerning the people who become followers on social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of CALLCARLOS SL will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the User.
CALLCARLOS SL will process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence on social networks, informing you of the provider’s activities, products, or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow.
The publication of the following content is prohibited:
– That are presumably unlawful by national, community, or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are presumably unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
– That threaten the fundamental rights of people, lack courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions to our Users or third parties and in general whatever content that CALLCARLOS SL deems inappropriate.
– In general, that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection, and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, CALLCARLOS SL reserves the right to remove, without notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by CALLCARLOS SL and may send you information of interest.
You can access more information, as well as consult the companies that are part of CALLCARLOS SL, through the following link: www.empresa.com/politicadeprivacidad.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, CALLCARLOS SL will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, which is the Users’ responsibility to know, by checking the corresponding conditions particular to the network in question.
The information you provide will be processed confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the processing of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, processing or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
In the event that the User subscribes to the blog, we inform you that the information provided will be processed to manage your subscription to the information blog with update notices and that it will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain until the end of the agreement. When it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same. The data will not be communicated to third parties, except within the frame of legal obligations.
PUBLICATION OF YOUR TESTIMONIAL
In the event that the User wants to publish their testimonial on the web, we inform you that the information provided will be processed to address the proposed suggestions, experiences, or opinions regarding the products and/or services to be published on the website and thus be able to help other Users. The data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the agreement and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or total destruction of the data. The testimonials will be published on our website. The only personal data that will be published about the testimonial will be its name.
CALLCARLOS SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence dispositions (case law).
For all purposes, the relationship between CALLCARLOS SL and the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts arising or related to their use the Courts and Tribunals of Girona.